Friday, May 21, 2010

Meet My Newest Angel, Isabella

Meet My newest angel, Isabella, which is Spanish for "Devoted to God". She represents the Angel of passion and compassion (passion representing the energy of movement and compassion representing the energy of feeling.) In life we need to have something we want to share with the world or something we want to be apart. So we use passion to give us the movement we need to get going and we use compassion to give us the feeling we need to connect with others. The balance between these two energies create the right atmostphere to make things happen. The Spanish dancer's red dress is full of movement and passion yet her soft, sweet face gives you the feeling of compassion. I hope you enjoy her as much as I enjoyed painting her.
(Notice how she changed as I began painting her. She became much softer as I went along. Spirit is definitely in charge,)






4 comments: