Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sedona Vortexes


I have to share a wonderful trip I took to Sedona Arizona in October with my best friend. It is a trip we have been wanting to take for over 10 years and the day finally came.
If you haven't been to Sedona, you definietly will want to check it out in the near future. It is rapidly becoming a metaphysical spiritual mecca. People are coming from around the world to experience the deep spiritual connection to Mother Earth. It is a special place that you just have to experience to understand.
Here is a painting I did to commemerate my captivating experience.
Hope you enjoy it.
If you want to purchase a greeting card of you can go to our Etsy shop. www.artdelamour.etsy.com. We make photograph frameable cards or you can go to http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/charlotte-phillips.html?tab=artwork for a prints

1 comment:

  1. This piece is very enlightening and spiritual. It's dreamlike and magical. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete