Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Featuring Artist Heather Reichard


I recently found an original Folk Artist, Heather Reichard,
on Etsy and I fell in love with her art.



She has a very creative and whimsical artistic voice. Heather paints using acrylics on wood, canvas and sometimes on vintage objects. As you can easily see from two of my favorite pieces, which are featured above, she gets her inspiration from antiques and vintage decor. Check out her art on Etsy, she also sells cards which would make a lovely gift item.
You can check out her blog at:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, this was very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you become a featured artist on your blog. I make handcrafted wooden puzzles and would be honored if you would consider my work. My web site is www.puzzled1.com

    ReplyDelete