Friday, March 12, 2010

Wake Up Your Senses With Good Art

Here are some excellent artist I found on Etsy.

Hope you enjoy their artistic eye!

This wonderfully refreshing art was created by Suzanne Churchill. As you can see she is selling this piece as notecards which makes an excellent gift idea. It makes me look forward to summer. She is a watercolor artist who has been doing commission work for over 25 years. You can see her portfolio and learn more about her from her website: http://www.suzannecdesigns.com/ or visit her etsy shop www.etsy.com/people/arpainter.









This lovely piece of art pulls you into its doorway into a world of imagination. It was created by a talented artist I found on Etsy. She is self-taught and now a full time artist. You can visit her shop on Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/teeheeproductions. She has some excellent gift ideas.




I fell in love with this artist from Maine, Allison Trentelman. She is a photograhic artist that specializes in animals and landscapes. Her art touches the spirit in such magical and mystical way. This mandala is one of my favorites. You simply most check her out on Etsy: www.etsy.com/people/NataureMandalas and visit her website for her porfolio. http://www.allisontrentelman.com/ .

Hope you enjoy these artist and their unique way of seeing the world around us.
Thank you,
Charlotte Phillips

2 comments:

  1. I had the same reaction! I don't know what it is exactly, but I really love the images as they come together to form the mandala design. There a several really nice designs and they are all unique. They do not fall into the cookie cutter approach. Each one is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen these tallented Etsians before...thank you for introducing me to their work!

    ReplyDelete