Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Newest Angel Painting

Samantha, The Listening Angel

I decided to show the process I went through to create this angel.
Starting with the sketch and ending with a mixed media painting.
I learned so much through the time I spent meditating and painting.
I appreciate this journey with Samantha because I got sick in the middle of this journey
and I was reminded to go deeper into meditation to find the healing power in the stillness.

This angel came to me to teach me how to go deeper into meditation so I can hear, see and feel more deeply. She is showing me that in order to experience life on a much more intimate level I must go within and listen to the stillness. In the stillness not only will we find our inner voice, our inner child connection, we will also connect and hear the Divine call which is forever teaching us to feel our connection to the One in the All, and the All in the One. In the stillness we can truly hear God's message of love and acceptance.

Thank you, Angels!
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment