Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feature: Video Editing

I am so proud and honored to announce, what I think is truly one of the best video editing movies. Edited by my own sister, who is an amazing and truly talented editor, turning her creative gift into great works. I am so proud of her talents and feel blessed to be able to share it.

This video is based off of the movie, The Greatest Game Ever Played, and truly touches the heart, showing the ups and downs of a young golfers dream to win the US Open. It helps to remind each of us that "Everything Begins with a Dream".


Keep Your Head Down: Edited by "Sara"
(click on title to see movie)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can see one reason (as I'm sure there are many) that you are proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You've just won the Sunshine Award! Go to my blog to get your flower!

    ReplyDelete