Thursday, April 29, 2010

Meet My New Angel, Angelique



















I am feeling led to paint angels in the human to represent cultures around the world to show how each of us has something to give to the world and something to learn. Each of us can be an Earthangel by bringing out our true spirit and sharing our most precious gift (our self) to the world. Each of us has a special gift to share that no one else can give. I hope to inspire people to go within to the stillness where our true gift can be found and then to come out and share it with the world. Smile! The world is in deep need of our love and our spirit.


I just finished my newest angel, Angelique, which is French for angel. She represents the graceful presence that each of us has within our spirit. When we think of ballet we think of gracefulness, so tap into that energy and bring our your ballerina of graceful movements inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment