Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Featured Etsy Seller

Introducing our Featured Etsy Seller! We are going to start a new series of hosting a fellow Etsy Seller in our blog to showcase what inspires us about their work.



I love this wall art work, by PopWall. The vinyl cherry blossom wall sticker is so unique and adds a beautiful graphic look to any room. I love the contrast of the wall art with the modern furniture. This is a husband and wife team, both with backgrounds in graphic art. I think that is so cute and wonderful to be able to create a business together.



I am all for family business. Having a family business myself with my mother and grandmother, I find is the most rewarding career path I could have chosen for myself. It is such a joy to work with the women who I admire and look so often to for support and help. It has been a blessing for our entire family and has given a new chapter and meaning into each one of our lives.



Enjoy some more of my favorite vinyl stickers from PopWall and if you like what you see check out their shop at Popwall.etsy.com



Check back for more featured Etsy sellers and go out there and support those family businesses.

Grace & Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment