Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Daughter My Inspiration






The journey in creating this painting and wearable art necklace began with this photograph of my youngest daughter, Mary Kathryn. She continously inspires me to let my creative voice come out and be heard. Throughout my life, I always wanted to draw and paint but was much too frightened to even try. I was so afraid of failing that just the thought of picking up a pencil and paper was much too intimadating. But watching my two daughters use their artistic voices to create, inspired me to start allowing my creative spirit to shine. So at 48 years of age I took my first drawing class at a community class. I was very intimated but I stuck with it. Now I get to play everyday. I feel so lucky!!!
Thank you Natalie and Mary Kathryn, my two angels.
-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment