Thursday, February 4, 2010

Photography My Love


"You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it."
-Unknown Author

I think this quote sums up my feelings on photography. I love capturing those special moments that always seem to find their way through my camera lens. This particular series I discovered while taking pictures of roses my husband gave to me for my 24th birthday, as I looked through my lens and this magical moment happened and I somehow amazingly enough was able to capture it in all its beauty. I also love making cards, so I have come up with a series of cards with some of my favorite photos. You soon will be able to find them on our etsy shop at chicdecru.etsy.com. I am so excited to have this opportunity to see some of my work come to life. I often come across amazing photographers and photo editors and hope to one day aspire to be a good as they are. This particular of the ring in a white rose needed no photo editing. I encourage myself to get out into the world as often as I can and discover new techniques and ideas through my lens. Here are some more of the moments that I was able to capture. Enjoy!

Grace & Love (Always), Natalie
~ Please never copy, save, or use any pictures on this site without permission. All original photos here are owned by Chic de Cru. Email me at ChicdeCru@live.com if you are interested in any photos. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment