Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nature's Eloquence Necklace


Nothing is more wondrous than the beauty of nature. Everywhere you look you can find inspiration to create art, soothe the spirit, and ease the body and mind. Nature is calling us to listen to the stillness for in the stillness we can find all of what we seek. She is asking us to open our eyes to the wonder of life and the need for us to protect and preserve nature.
This lovely necklace is made from a recycled vintage button and a Picasso stone to create a beautiful pendant. It is a wonderful reminder for us to appreciate nature and all that we receive for her. You can purchase this necklace from out Etsy shop, chicdecru.etsy.com


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for your sweet comments about my blog/etsy shop.

    I really haven't sold that much on Etsy. I have tried a few times to purchase time slots to profile my items but they sell out very quickly. You might have better luck if you have more time to follow when they add the times.

    In terms of blog readers I find that when I participate in blog parties (such as the Tablescape Party Susan holds once a week on "Between Naps On The Porch") and I take the time to comment on each blog that links up (which is really the proper thing you are supposed to do when using McLinky) I always get a surge of readers/followers in return. As I own my own business, go to school and have a family I am only able to do this occasionally. The other thing I do is that I respond to each and every comment that is left on my blog. This is getting harder and harder to do as my readershipand the comments grow. (Hence the time span in my returning your comment.:)

    But above all, I write my blog for me. It is a document of what I like, love, am doing. That people read it always makes me chuckle. So write about what you truly love. I think people can tell when you are truly passionate about something.

    May you be blessed.

    ReplyDelete